Tuesday, August 9, 2011

School Time is Around the Corner!

First of all, let me welcome all the new followers!  I appreciate you being patient with me as I took some time off of technology (eek!) and concentrated on finishing my Masters this summer.  I'm gearing up for the upcoming school year, changing grades, and I am ONE project away from my degree!  So close I can feel myself relaxing already!  I attended a fabulous workshop this morning that has my techie-wheels spinning!

To get back in the mode of blogging, I want to share a presentation with you on implementing Google in your classroom.  The presentation is long, so grab a diet Coke or a cup of coffee!  There are some fantastic ideas for making Google work for you and your students.

I'll be back to posting regularly beginning next week!  See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me a lot of what Tammy Worchester shared with us at TCEA. It is nice to have it in Powerpoint format to refer back to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete