Saturday, February 11, 2012

FaNtAsTiC Finds from TCEA 2012!!!!

First of all....let me say.....WoW!  I had a wonderful time at TCEA 2012 (and I'm secretly plotting my return trip next year)!  Don't tell my district yet!  It's a secret!  I met some fabulous people and gathered awesome ideas for my classroom. 
I have to brag though....the Pinterest QR Code shirts for our Curriculum Tools Pinterest page were a huge hit!  We're now averaging around 600 followers a board!!!!  Wow-wee!  Is that how you spell that?  Hmm...where's my online Hillbilly Dictionary?  Maybe that will be my new app! 
Did I mention that I attended a session on app building that requires no programming???  I did!  If you're interested...visit www.appmakr.com and get started today!  The app building process seems fairly straight forward (read "I'm still playing with it myself") but I heard that the fees to upload the app to iTunes can be a bit high.  I'll be calling on my Super Duper Tech Team for help when I get to that place! 
I will be posting apps and websites all this week so stay tuned!  Make sure to blog about my blog, steal my button, and follow my Pinterest boards (both mine and Curriculum Tools)!   Let's make the internet start working for educators!  Share the love!
 

Remember....keep your head, heels, and standards high!

4 comments:

  1. Jimmy Choo Shoes all 30% discount

    Jimmy Choo Shoes
    jimmy choo wedding shoes
    Jimmy Choo Boots
    jimmy choo Sandals Champagne
    jimmy choo heels
    Jimmy Choo Wedges
    Jimmy Choo Flats
    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
    Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


    Roger Vierer Shoes all 30% discount

    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.rogervivier-flats.net"]Roger Vivier America [/url]Store Online.
    Roger Vivier shoes
    Roger Vivier Online
    2012 Roger Vivier
    Roger Vivier flats
    Roger Vivier Pumps

    ReplyDelete