Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For....

"Hang on a minute. Where did I put those files?"

How many of you are working off of different computers and you can't seem to remember which computer has the file you needed (yesterday)? Or better still, you've stumbled across a great article or resource and you need to access it quickly.

Allow me to introduce you to two of my newest (and dearest) friends. Meet Dropbox and Evernote. These two sites will be your new best friend. Gone are the days of needing a jump drive to store your documents. Just upload your files to these sites and you can access them from any computer...or even your phone.

I have these programs on my home computer, work computer, phone, and iPad. Dropbox and Evernote sync up easily and I am never without what I need. Except maybe that winning lottery ticket. I do need that.

Evernote even has a web clipper tool that allows you to "clip" pictures, webpages, files in real time. Easy organization allows for quick retrieval.
Dropbox is great for storing those teacher files that you need to work on at home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment