Saturday, April 30, 2011

TeacherLed




TeacherLed is an interactive resource for educators. This site appears to be a blog with English and Math activities for K-12 classrooms. The site does not appear to have been updated since March 29th, so I'm unsure if new content will be added.

All of the links appear to be in working order so I suggest taking a few minutes to look through the site and bookmark/download the activities you feel are most appropriate for your classroom. Personally, I think my students will enjoy the Rainbow Multiplication and Word Circle activities. I can't wait to go back and investigate the site fully, but it's definitely worth a mention! http://www.teacherled.com

I am always on the hunt for new activities, but if you need help locating resources, please comment and let me know. I'd love to try and help. Two heads are always better than one!

And on a completely unrelated note....9 followers? Thank you! I'd love to crack double-digits, so please pass this blog along to your friends! :) Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment